Ready to get your concealed carry license? Get signed up today!
MOBILE USERS – MENU BUTTON IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
You will need –
- The ability to safely load, unload, handle and fire a handgun.
- Handgun .32 caliber or larger (Semi-Auto or Revolver get the same license as of Sep 2013) – Rental Revolver or semi-auto available for $20 fee (ammo not included)
- 50rds of ammunition – Bring your own or purchase at the range. No steel case ammunition.
- Hearing/Eye protection – Loaners available for free rental at the range if needed.
- $15 Range Fee due at class start (or pay the range fee when you sign up)
Classes begin at 8am (classroom instruction 8am-12pm), and the range test is complete by 2pm in most cases. We use a nearby (3 miles from the classroom) indoor air conditioned range for the shooting test immediately after the classroom instruction is over. You may bring food and drinks to our class. There is a donut shop next door that serves coffee, soda, energy drinks, bottled water, breakfast, and lunch. We suggest you arrive early enough to get breakfast or drink before class start. Ammo is available for purchase at the range. We will provide pens/paper.4 hr Houston CHL LTC class is on sale! Click here to Sign up right now!
CLASS SIGN UP BELOW. SELECT YOUR CLASS DATE AND HIT THE PAY NOW BUTTON. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY. YOU CAN ADJUST QUANTITY DURING CHECKOUT. IF YOU LEAVE THE CLASS DATE BOX EMPTY, OR MAKE UP YOUR OWN DATE, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED AND YOU WILL NOT BE RESERVED A SEAT IN ANY OF OUR UPCOMING CLASSES UNTIL YOU PAY AGAIN AND INSERT AN APPLICABLE CLASS DATE FROM THE LIST OF CLASSES BELOW. BY SIGNING UP FOR CLASS YOU AGREE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE TERMS BELOW.
CLASS IS CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR $49 ! LIMITED TIME ONLY
We are currently in the proccess of moving, and are not currently scheduling any classes at this time.
Please check back for future class dates! Thanks for stopping by!
- Seats in our class are reserved for a specific class date and are not refundable or transferable once you are within 5 days of your class start. This allows us time to resell your seat should you not be able to attend class. If you find you cannot attend our class for ANY reason and you are within 5 days of class start, you may sell or give your seats to someone else, just remember to let us know who will be taking your place. *This policy includes emergencies. If you communicate with us via email, or the contact page on our website, BEFORE your class that you have an emergency, we will offer you a discount on a future seat in class. If you DO NOT contact us in any way, as of 8am the day of your chosen class date, you will need to simply pay again to purchase a seat in a future class. There is no exceptions to this policy.
- Classes start at 8am sharp. The DPS has minimum time requirements for the LTC class so we unfortunately cannot accept late students. * This DPS policy includes emergencies. Please plan to be 15 minutes early. Our address is 14919 Stuebner Airline Rd, Houston Tx 77069. If you do not put our complete address to include the zip code into your GPS or map software, it is possible you will not be taken to the correct location. We are located one stoplight north of FM 1960 (Cypress Creek Parkway) and Stuebner Airline RD (Veterans Memorial). There is a google map on the contact page of our website that you may use to obtain driving directions.
- You must be able to safely load, unload, handle, and fire a handgun before taking the Texas DPS Proficiency test at the firing range.
“There’s no question that weapons in the hands of the public have prevented acts of terror or stopped them.” – Israeli Police Inspector General Shlomo Aharonisky